Control your Destiny with More Direct Bookings
The key to our success has been the longstanding partnerships we have with our Affiliate Partners. We have created a new and improved Affiliate Partner program designed for full service property management companies that addresses the challenges of most companies in today's changing hyper-competitive business environment. While virtually every property management company already has made distribution on the big OTAs an important part of their business strategy, which we fully endorse, it becomes more important than ever to have alternate streams to drive direct business and communicate directly with potential guests.
The company that we select to become our exclusive partner in a region will receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive exposure on Rentalz.com in their destination
- A turnkey local Escape Guide with rich, fresh content - fully promoted and integrated into social media
- The ongoing execution of an extensive "Inbound Marketing" campaign
- Advanced database targeted marketing with cross-market promotion
- Increase in DIRECT BOOKINGS
What it Takes to Join Us
The company that we select must meet the following criteria
- Be forward thinking and collaborative
- Have great depth and breadth of property inventory
- Be among the market leaders in their destination
- Have excellent photography and descriptive property listings
- Rich historic inquiry and booking data records
- Ideally are on the V12, Escapia, or Streamline PMS software
The Affiliate Partner program is primarily performance-based, and there are no set-up fees (other than a modest cost of the web hosting company). Besides a monthly commitment of 1 hour from one designated person on your staff, this is a full-turn key source of new bookings. Your inventory is booked online DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOFTWARE PLATFORM or via trackable phone/email inquiries for your staff to convert into bookings.
There's a lot more to know about the program - so if you think that your company may be a fit, let us know below and we'll send you more information and schedule a consultation with our staff.